- December 20th- K-5 Winter Music Concert (6:00pm)
- February 21st - 5th Grade Band, Junior High Band, Trimester 2 Choir Concert (6:00 pm)
- April 25th- k-5 Spring Music Concert (6:00pm)
- May 2nd- Junior High Band, Trimester 3 Choir Concert (6:00 pm)
Just a reminder that from November 1st through April 1st no shorts are allowed, as our dress code states on page 9 of our handbook. Montana has a habit of having unpredictable weather and we strongly encourage our students to dress appropriately for the weather.
Click here for the yearbook sponsor form for 2018-2019
It's free, easy to sign up for, safe, and convenient!
- Please call the office if you would like to sign your child(ren) up for the bus or if there has been any change in address and/or busing needs 406-656-4471, ext. 6
- Students must be to their assigned stop 5 minutes before pick-up
- Extra items must fit in a backpack, lap, or under the seat (i.e. band instruments) to be allowed on the bus. If a students has a fragile or over-sized item, they must be driven to school separately due to bus safety
- The south parking lot off of Danford Avenue is for bus parking only during the school day. If you are picking up your child(ren), please use the front lot
- Bus stops are assigned designated stops, not at individual homes
- If a student needs to change a stop or if fellow students need to go home together, a written note must be given to the office by all parties parents, guardians involved
(The contracted bus service for Canyon Creek School District supplies buses that are equipped with video surveillance cameras. These cameras will record all video and audio conversations at all times on the buses.)
Free and Reduced-Priced Lunch Applications
All information is strictly confidential. Every family is encouraged to fill out an application. Based on the number of students that receive free and reduced-priced meals, CCS can qualify for certain types of federal funding! Click here for the application.
Please note: Once a family's application has been approved, they will stay on the program the entire year-regardless of a change of income. Also, if you were on this program last year, you have that status until September 30th. (A new application must be filled out before this date, or the status will go back to full-pay).
|Student||Breakfast (k-8) $1.60||Lunch (k-8) $2.40|
|Reduced-Priced Student||Breakfast $0.30||Lunch $0.40|
|Milk Only or Second Milk||$0.35|
|Adult||Breakfast $2.25||Lunch $3.50|
All accounts are on a pre-paid basis. Notices are sent home on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for any student who has $5.00 or less in his/her lunch account. There is a 10-meal limit per child. No negative accounts are allowed the last two weeks of school.
Canyon Creek School offers a terrific hot breakfast program for our students, as well as a "Grab and Go" option. Our hot breakfast program tends to serve those students who prefer to sit down with friends in the cafeteria prior to class starting, while the "grab and go" program provides an option for those that prefer to take their breakfast to class. Our goal here at Canyon Creek is to serve the breakfast needs of all our students.
Pay when it's most convenient with a computer or mobile device at https://canyoncreek.RevTrak.net. The district Web Store even integrates with PowerSchool.
Skip the lines, save time, and be confident that your payment makes it where it needs to go. You can pay online with eCheck, debit, or credit cards. Your district is currently accepting online payments food service.
Click here for payment instructions.