NOTE: The contracted bus service for Canyon Creek School District supplies buses that are equipped with video surveillance cameras. These cameras will record all video and audio conversations at all times.
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Please help us provide a safe school environment by driving under 15 mph in the school zone and by watching for children using the crosswalk. Thank you!
This is a great way to track your child's progress, attendance, assignments and lunch balance! It can be accessed from any web browser and is very user-friendly! By creating your own Parent Portal account, you will be able to create your own login and password that you can use for multiple student accounts. A letter explaining how to set up your own parent portal account will be available from our Dean of Students. Once you have your accounts, you will just need to click any of the PowerSchool links on the canyoncreekschool.org webpage. If you need assistance with your account or to set it up, our Dean of Students, Mrs. Morales and Administrative Assistant, Ms. Egan, are always available to help you. (406) 656-4471.
Free and Reduced-Price Application
We highly encourage every family to fill this application out. CCS can qualify for certain types of federal funding based on the number of students that receive free and reduced-price meals. All information is strictly confidential.
Please note: Once a family's application has been approved, they will stay on the program for the entire year-regardless of a change of income. This form must be submitted for each school year.
Student- Breakfast $1.60 Lunch $2.40
Reduced-Price Student- Breakfast $0.30 Lunch $0.40
Milk Only or Second Milk- $0.35
Adult- Breakfast $2.25 Lunch $3.50
**All accounts are on a prepaid basis. Notices are sent home on a weekly to bi-weekly basis for any student who has $5.00 or less in his/her account. There is a 10-meal limit per child. No negative accounts are allowed the last 2 weeks of school.
Canyon Creek School offers a terrific hot breakfast program for our students, as well as a "Grab and Go" option. Our hot breakfast program tends to serve those students who prefer to sit down with friends in the cafeteria prior to class starting, while the "Grab and Go" program provides an option for those that prefer to take their breakfast to class or are running late. Both options are always available to all students every morning. Our goal here at Canyon Creek is to serve the breakfast needs of all our students.
It's free, easy to sign up for, safe, and convenient!
- Please call the office if you would like to sign your child(ren) up for the bus or if there has been any change in address and/or busing needs 406-656-4471, ext. 6 **If your child (ren) were on the bus last year and there are no changes, you do not need to call**
- Students must be to their assigned stop 5 minutes before pick-up
- Extra items must fit in a backpack, lap, or under the seat (i.e. band instruments) to be allowed on the bus. If a students has a fragile or over-sized item, they must be driven to school separately due to bus safety
- The south parking lot off of Danford Avenue is for bus parking only during the school day. If you are picking up your child(ren), please use the front lot
- Bus stops are assigned designated stops, not at individual homes
- If a student needs to change a stop or if fellow students need to go home together, a written note must be given to the office by all parties parents, guardians involved
(The contracted bus service for Canyon Creek School District supplies buses that are equipped with video surveillance cameras. These cameras will record all video and audio conversations at all times on the buses.)
NOTE: Bus routes have not changed, they are the same as last year.