Please remember that our handbook states that students cannot wear shorts from November 1st through April 1st. Thank you.
Please consider helping support Canyon Creek School by sponsoring our yearbook!
This is a great way to not only support our school and community, but to advertise for your business too!
Click here for the form.
Forms are due back to the school by Tuesday, November 28th.
- Thursday, November 16th- T1 Junior High Choir Concert (7:00 pm)
- Tuesday, December 12th- Junior High Band and k-5 General Music COncert (TBA)
- Saturday, February 24th- Yellowstone COunty Middle School Solo and Ensemble Festival @ Lockwood Middle School (Junior High Band and T1/T2 Junior High Choir Students) (TBA)
- Tuesday, February 27th- T2 Junior High Choir Concert (TBA)
- Tuesday, May 15th- Spring Ensembles Concert (Junior High Band, 5th Grade Band, and T3 Junior High Choir) (TBA)
More information on concerts times and specifics will be announced as concert date approaches.
In case of an emergency (ex. snow days, etc) where we need to get a hold of all parents/guardians, we use the program called School Messenger. The number that will appear on your phone is our school number, 406-656-4471. Please save this number in your phone.
We have been very lucky already this year at Canyon Creek. Not only have we had Sam's Club donate to us, we also have had our local West End Walmart donate school supplies to us too! Included in the donation was: boy and girl lunch boxes, jots, doodle jots, tracer jots, pencil cases, composition notebooks, and TONS of 2-pocket folders. The kids are really excited about the folders as they have fun designs on them. We want to send a big THANK YOU to Walmart for this wonderful donation that will go a long way in our school.
Click here for picture 1
Click here for picture 2
Click here for picture 3
Click here for picture 4