Record Requests

8th grade records requests for High School need to be made by May 25th.

If your son or daughter will be attending a high school other than West High, parents will need to register them at their new school. Part of the registration paperwork from the new school is a Student Records Release Form. This form needs to be sent by the new school to Canyon Creek by May 25th please.