Goodbye 8th grade!

8th grade records requests need to be made by May 26th. 

If your son or daughter will be attending a high school other than West High, parents will need to register them at their new school. Part of the registration paperwork is a Student Records Release Form. This form needs to be sent by the new school to Canyon Creek by May 26th please.